Product: IM Free Gifts
Creator: Sven Hyltén-Cavallius
Reviewer: The Seven Questions Guy, Andy Lax
– Positive – The IM Free Gifts program can help you start building and expanding a list while offering commission even before marketing to the list
– Negative – You’ll be offering the same program as others so you should make your offer unique
But these operative questions then arise: How can you develop a list with hungry buyers when traffic to your sites and social platforms is rather modest? How can you get subscribers when you don’t yet have a product of your own? How can you expand your list when you’re not well-connected in the industry and opportunities are few and far between?
Successful marketer, Sven Hyltén-Cavallius, believes that he has found the ideal solution: Participate in freebie giveaways, with an additional option of earning commission when folks investigate the various free offers, and perhaps select to become paying members.
According to Sven, this solves three concerns.
First, you’re immediately gaining a subscriber when curiosity seekers provide their contact details via your link to learn more about this list-building, money-making giveaway program and register. (If another marketer introduces someone to the program, you can still expand your list if he/she selects to download your free resource, when you have one available.)
Secondly, you’re creating a funnel of attractive products (no doubt, some may be duds as well). But all in all, there is a lot of value to be found among the free products so your reputation and credibility remains strong and intact.
Thirdly, you’re building a revenue stream as some people will opt to become paying members of the program. Membership carries benefits (I will soon review IM Free Gifts PRO benefits), creating a win-win situation. Folks will get materials and information that will advance their careers and you’ll be making a handsome profit when they do.
IM Free Gifts Review – An Insider’s Look
IM Free Gifts is the brainchild of Sven Hyltén-Cavallius whose focused mission is not only to expand his financial coffers but others’ bank accounts as well. Indeed, he seems very committed towards helping others – especially newbies and/or struggling affiliates. Sven understands how disconcerting it can be to experience difficulties in the field as he openly admits that it took him 9 years to earn any money online! (There is a lesson to be learned from his perseverance and determination.)
Consequently, Sven developed a system that can add subscribers and profit for everyone concerned. He started contributing his own effective products and asked fellow marketers (some very prominent and successful ones) to contribute their products as well.
The quality of these resources, in general, should be better than standard PLR items. (In truth, some may even be PLR products.) Regardless, you can select which materials you wish to download.
There will be many types of e-books that cover a wide variety of topics, so select those where you need additional direction and guidance. For example, I’m particularly interested in learning how to build a list now, so after registering, I was immediately inclined to download the resource, “Build Me a 50,000 List Fast.”
However, you may have other interests or concerns and gravitate towards subjects that will propel your campaigns. There are materials available related to Youtube traffic, Twitter and Facebook marketing, other traffic-generating methods, WordPress plugin mastery, etc.
So you’ll be able to expand your marketing knowledge exponentially just from the resources.
But as important, you’ll now be able to offer IM Free Gifts to others so the program itself serves as tantalizing link bait.
Moreover, users of the system and/or contributors may become PRO members or refer other PRO members.
You can even become more acquainted with IM Free Gifts by viewing the following video:
IM Free Gifts Pro – Why Pay for Membership?
Who can resist a good deal? Sven Hyltén-Cavallius has put some components into play that you very well may find appealing. Here are some goodies, gobbled by members:
- Members can gain access to new PLR products each month. You can rebrand and repurpose these items, using them as free, bonus resources or as profitable, digital items. You will not only be able to secure e-books, but graphics, email swipes, software, etc.
- Members can accrue massive list building results as they’re now able to showcase a total of 5 free gifts! (Non-members are only permitted to highlight 1 free gift). As people see more of your offers, your chances of them downloading at least one of your materials becomes much greater.
- Members receive PRO-training. You’ll see how to effectively market the IM Free Gifts program. Hint: Sven is an expert in solo ads, and you’ll understand how to set up solo ads that pull in hundreds of visitors, particularly as he reveals his best solo ad sources. Your expanding solo ad expertise will not only help you with the IM Free Gifts campaign, but in any marketing campaign.
- Members can also refer to an additional bonus: Sven’s Road to IM Success. This is very in-depth training on how to capitalize further on solo ads.
- Members receive a secret list building tactic. This one is an eye-opener and is virtually guaranteed to produce at least 1,000 subscribers with one simple event.
- Members learn how to profit from their burgeoning list. Sven’s provides several out-of-the-box methods to make money from your list. Who knows? You can one day sell solo ads, too, as that is a service in demand!
IM Free Gifts – 7 Important Considerations
1. This program is perfect for those who need link bait. You must provide an incentive for someone to give his/her contact details. And now you can dangle this carrot.
2. One of the few drawbacks is that I don’t like to dangle the same carrot as other marketers. However, there is a workaround. Create your own product or rebrand a great PLR resource and offer that in conjunction with this free giveaway program. You’ll then differentiate yourself from others, and create the possibility of someone downloading your product.
3. Sven provides email swipes to be used as follow up messages after one of your referrals registers for the program. I think it’s best to only use these messages as templates. Modify these messages and make them your own. It’s all about branding yourself!
4. The PRO training is worthwhile but I wish Sven would have delved further into free traffic sources. Still, there is plenty of information available on that topic via the free downloads. 🙂
5. Start creating multiple, quality products. You very well may know more than you think, and certainly more than others. Instruction may be the gateway towards great revenue. As a reminder, you can showcase 5 products as a PRO member so folks will be exposed to many of your resources, increasing the chances of a download.
6. Understand that you not only gain from your own marketing efforts but others’ efforts as well, assuming you’re contributing at least one product.
7. Sven is a responsive and responsible marketer. Unlike many marketers, he is happy to answer questions and offer suggestions. My mom has exchanged multiple email messages with him, and he has always been quick to respond and provide direction.
Bonus Consideration – While I enthusiastically give this program ‘2 thumbs up,’ I realize that the list is primarily a ‘Freebie’s list’ which is typically not as valuable as a ‘Buyer’s list’ Still, folks you refer may decide to purchase the PRO option, placing them in the more promising category of buyers, and not just freebie seekers.
Enrolling in the program is free, and that is all you may decide to do. At the very least, you’ll be able to access some very worthwhile resources.
But you need to know the price when deciding whether to become a PRO member and here is the fee structure:
– Monthly: Your account will be billed $19.95 per month until you cancel;
– Annually – Alternatively, you can opt for this tier, understanding that it costs $197 per year until you cancel;
– Lifetime membership – You can choose this pricing option and be billed $497 only once. (This is not a recurring fee.)
I’ve been avoiding list building for so long. After all, it’s difficult for a rather shy, introverted soul like myself to mingle with others.
However, it’s not only time to ‘grow up’ socially but finally advance my marketing career.
Sven has encouraged me to market this program, serving as a means to grow my list. Now I know what to put on my GetResponse form, and I feel confident that the offer will truly help others, too.
In addition, IM Free Gifts has propelled me to roll out my first product. It’s still a work in progress, but eventually, I will complete it and offer it on this free gifts site, as well as my own site.
This really is an instant form of a sales funnel and a ‘plug-n-play’ money-maker as Sven refers to it. But do your best to contribute at least one product to differentiate yourself from other IM Free Gifts’ marketers to maximize your profit.
This concludes my IM Free Gifts review, and like they say, I hope to see you on the inside.