Product: The Millionaire Mind Secrets
Creator: Mike Pettigrew
Reviewer: The Seven Questions Guy, Andy Lax
– Positive – This program can be a life-changer/life-saver and reprogram your mind for happiness, success, and wealth
– Negative – This is not a how-to book on the exact steps to build a given business (e.g., How to Make a Million from Your Blog) if that is what you’re looking for
Before writing a review of Mike Pettigrew’s Millionaire Mind Secrets, I had to first gain access to the resource, understand and implement the strategies, and take note of changes in my perceptions, attitudes, and actions. Subsequently, I summoned the courage to actually interview Mike because there’s additional insight one can gain by speaking with the product creator.
Before reading and digesting the Millionaire Mind Secrets, I would have never been able to go before a camera for hundreds to see, step to front and center, and feel alright sharing any part of the limelight. But Mike’s message is that old, unproductive patterns must give way towards a healthier, most productive and constructive way of living. This means that you have to embrace change, and although that can be very anxiety-provoking, it can also be exhilarating.
In fact, my interview with Mike Pettigrew is a case in point. Waiting for Mike to appear, I had to gently nudge the idea away that I was wasting his time. After all, I’m not a professional interviewer, just an average Joe (or Andy, in this case) with a lot of questions. Moreover, this venture of interviewing prominent and successful marketers and entrepreneurs is relatively new. I’m only starting to build an audience so I don’t have thousands of viewers yet. How can I really help Mike and add to the visibility of the product?
But this quickly gave way towards the notion that my interview was mutually beneficial. While I would gain a certain amount of credibility for my new YouTube show, The 7 Questions Guy, by having Mike appear as a guest, he would be able to crystallize his message and give additional meaning to the Millionaire Mind Secrets.
So I’m now embracing the idea that this shy and introverted man who is more at peace by himself than in the company of others can transform into a confident, social guy who can interview anyone with ease and equanimity … and has the right to do so.
What transformations are you ready to undergo?
Millionaire Mind Secrets Review – Getting Past a Poverty Mindset
The Millionaire Mind Secrets, by best-selling author, Mike Pettigrew, is not so much a business primer on launching and growing a successful business; rather it’s a self-help and personal development resource that will enable you to break confining, limiting bonds – thrust upon you by society, but with your consent and reinforced by your own habits.
Indeed, there are many societal institutions that may have made you feel second-best. Perhaps you have received the message that you’re not entitled to greatness, and there is nothing special about you. Family dynamics, your educational experience, your working relationships, and even religion, may have delivered the message that there is something fundamentally wrong with you. You may have internalized the concept of lack, where you’re lacking in important personal attributes, and therefore entitled to very little.
Think of how you even perceive money. You may believe on some core level that having a lot of money is tantamount to ego aggrandizement and selfishness; in contrast, a small reservoir of funds may suggest a form of desired humility.
But this viewpoint is a trap, keeping you from attaining your potential – both in terms of your money-making capabilities, and the possibilities to achieve your limitless potential. Mike Pettigrew inculcates the idea that it’s time to get rid of this ‘Poverty mindset,” and embrace a “growth/success mindset.”
With a success mindset, you’re ready to finally abandon and discard the ‘I can’t mentality.’ You’re no longer weighted down by comparisons with others, but involved in a self-evolution process, striving to move forward with each passing day. You’re not content with the status quo and you certainly can’t afford to regress.
As you can see, the success mindset starts with intention. You’re beginning to dream big, widening your scope of what you believe you can achieve. But this time, you’re finally taking action.
Mike suggests starting with relatively small steps. Tackle one task that may be beyond your comfort zone, and don’t stop, until the task is complete. Confidence will soon develop, and you’ll strive to complete even more challenging assignments.
But regardless of the outcome (and there will no doubt be setbacks), take solace in the fact that you’re taking constructive action.
In my interview with Mike Pettigrew, he suggests that you should also:
– Hold yourself accountable. It’s vital to consistently analyze and measure your progress
– Plan each day. Productivity is so important, and it’s best to address work-related issues early in the morning. Mike reminds us that looking in our inbox is tantamount to catering to other folks’ agendas. 🙂 It can wait.
– Secure a mentor. Why not elicit the aid and support of a person who is standing where you want to be? The learning curve will be drastically reduced by gaining help and insight from a trusted adviser.
– Express gratitude frequently – Gratitude serves as a magnet, drawing in more positive outcomes.
The Millionaire Mind Secrets – 7 Important Considerations
1) You cannot out earn your self-esteem. You’re setting yourself up for failure and financial hardship if you truly believe you’re unworthy and incapable.
2) It’s mandatory that you get rid of that persistent, negative self-talk that is bombarding you on a daily basis, and interfering with your progress. The Millionaire Mind Secrets is designed to help you eradicate these negative self-perceptions.
3) The resource will detail a host of tips, tricks, and strategies to change your self-concept. Hypnosis, particularly self-hypnosis, and positive affirmations are just a couple of methods that will alter your view of yourself, and the world at large.
4) Millionaire Mind Secrets is not just a ‘feel-good’ primer. It takes a ‘wholeness approach,’ and incorporates mind, body, and spirit. It’s all-encompassing and includes a success manual for the brain, a program audiobook, an instant recall mind map guiding your progress, a mind programming guide to alter your sabotaging subconscious, and a daily success planner.
5) Do you want to finally experience greater joy, a sense of fulfillment and purpose in your life? This system offers 5 tools to reprogram your mind.
6) Mike Pettigrew is an authentic soul. He truly wants to provide support to others who are facing difficult hardships, financial and otherwise. He is very responsive, and quick to respond to his customers’ needs. He understands that we’re all in the helping field.
7) This material will not only help you create a better life, filled with joy and happiness, but it will also help you create wealth. Again, it does not detail a business plan on how to make money, but it will get you in the right frame of mind, and encourage proper action to attain favorable results.
Price and Guarantee Considerations
Millionaire Mind Secrets is very affordably priced at $47. This is low in comparison to similar programs.
Mike Pettigrew is so confident that his system will work should you implement the strategies he reveals that he offers a very generous 90 day money-back guarantee return policy.
Millionaire Mind Secrets OTO Considerations
There are several upgrades. The purpose of these OTOs is to expose you to advanced techniques of brain reprogramming.
For example, there are subliminal audio tracks, each designed for a specific purpose (e.g., encourage greater productivity, reduce procrastination, eliminate worry, etc.) There are also subliminal positive messages and binaural beats accessible – all with the intent to alter your inner state, enhance psyche, improve memory and focus, change your limiting concept of money, and so much more.
This is not Millionaire Secrets but Millionaire Mind Secrets which may even be more important. Success is much more than business know-how. It’s about risk, taking on challenges, implementing massive action, believing in yourself, feeling that positive outcomes will result, and learning the resiliency of never quitting.
This is not just a sales pitch review. I actually own the resource and use it, and I’m seeing positive changes develop each day.
I understand that before becoming a millionaire, I first have to cultivate a success mindset, rich in high self-regard and expectation, and supported by an ultra-positive subconscious. You must do the same, and not only learn millionaire mind secrets, but live by them.
As a way of showing our appreciation to you for ordering through our link, you’ll be entitled to the following bonuses and a $2 rebate:
|Discover how to quickly instill hope and belief into your life when it seems there is none!|
|The complete guide to managing work and family. This is a step-by-step guide that will teach you how to take control of your life.|
| ||You should never stop dreaming and pursuing your goals. While it's imperative that you act on your dreams and aspirations, it's even more imperative that you adopt a positive attitude about your actions.|
|Learn how to control your stress and anxiety, no matter what is stressing you out!|
|There is not a reason to hire a life coach. Learn how to be happy, creative, curious, and overcome barriers.|
|Innovating Thinking - Gain new ideas and perspective on outside-of-the-box thinking.|
2. Email your purchase receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. I’ll do my best to provide the bonuses without too long of a wait.
Thanks again for your support and we hope these resources will help you immeasurably.'Our dominant thoughts and emotions actually create the circumstances of our lives' - Mike Pettigrew Click To Tweet