Product: VideoRemix Personalizer
Creator: Eric Weiss
Mission: Review VideoRemix Personalizer
Reviewer: The Seven Questions Guy, Andy Lax
– Positive – This tool has the potential to increase engagement, conversions, and sales, making it an excellent candidate for a healthy return on investment.
– Negative – There is no rendering required which is generally a positive. However, unrendered vides my be more pixelated and lower quality. (The demo videos still seem sharp.) While this tool offers a magnitude of benefits, you can’t solely rely on it. You must establish rapport with customers first, and really offer quality products to your audience.
In any industry, it’s all about connection and trust. List owners want and need to build rapport and ties with those on their list. By personalizing videos, making them relevant to each individual subscriber, good will, trust, and faith ensue, making that subscriber more apt to buy from you.
VideoRemix Personalizer Review – Specificity Beats Generic Any Time
We know the benefits of branding. We want our customers to remember us, and associate our entity with positive attributes.
Conversely, customers want product creators/list owners to show undivided attention and concern for them, or at the very least, make them feel less like a number. You don’t have to be an expert in social psychology to understand that personalization works – or at least perceived personalization.
I remember reading a study where waiters saw an increase in tips, just by saying something along the lines of , “Hey thought of you. Would you like mints? Those who saw the biggest increase in gratuities made a second trip, right before the customers’ departure, offering more mints for whomever desired it.
I can only imagine how tips could skyrocket if waiters also used the names of their customers.
Shakespeare was wrong. A name can be the be-all and end-all, especially in Internet and affiliate marketing circles. It can spell the difference between a sale and refusal, and when the commission bell rings, the rose will smell even sweeter.
Similarly, Eric Weiss is offering a mint product, designed to transform any generic video into one that actually calls to the viewer by his/her beloved name and more.
Now the profit-pulling power of a subscriber’s name can already be utilized in your email campaigns (assuming you’ve collected the names). Now, what has worked successfully through the clever use of your autoresponder, can now work brilliantly via the wonders of video.
Think of it: You can now sprinkle each subscriber’s name and email address into a seemingly unique video made just for that person. No doubt, these types of videos will outsell the generic kind as you’re gaining a level of intimacy and connection through the sheer use of personalization.
While I have not been trained in the art of sales, it seems obvious that people love their name. By employing the sporadic use of a customer’s name, the perception is that your company is more competent, trustworthy, and memorable. A so-deemed individualized video should increase engagement and add to your bottom line.
Think of This Product’s Possibilities
Before purchasing any product, you have to ask yourself, will you really use this tool in your business? Sure, any product may have appealing bells and whistles, but if you’re not going to use it, you’re only going to blow your money.
I believe that VideoRemix Personalizer is especially designed for those who already have a list, or those who KNOW they’re going to build one. After all, one of the best uses of this tool is to convince subscribers to buy your promoted offers.
But you can also use VideoRemix as a lead magnet. Here, folks can unlock a personalized video to increase your opt-in rates.
In addition, those who specialize in e-commerce can geo-target campaigns, and reveal the latest given customer’s purchase. The idea is to individualize the campaign, and make it completely relevant and on target from the customer’s perspective.
Do you have a discount available? Instead of the old-fashioned method of a text or banner announcing the sale, why not produce a short video, calling attention to your customer’s name and his/her discount, esspecially allocated to them?
Even offline marketers can benefit from VideoRemix. These merchants can announce special promotions or a new product line effectively, simply by leveraging a (prospective) customer’s name and other information.
VideoRemix Personalizer – 7 Important Considerations
!) The sales and social psychology behind the product is a sound one. By making videos relevant to your audience, your chance of successful conversions becomes greater.
2) This is a cloud-based tool with no need to draw upon your Internet hosting resources. There is no rendering, perfect for on the fly video edits!
3) This is not a one-trick pony. You can personalize names, email addresses, photos, images, location, and customized parameters. (In order to use your own personalized parameters, you’ll need to know how to harvest customer data. This is one of the OTO’s.)
4) You can create and edit your own videos, or use the templates provided. Lower third templates with call to action buttons are included as part of the bonuses, and more are offered through another OTO.
5) This tool is not difficult to use. You choose a video, edit what you wish, personalize it with the parameters you wish to use, and email the videos to your subscribers. (Each subscriber gets his/her own ‘unique’ video.)
6) You cannot solely rely on this tool. The idea is that you should establish connection and trust with your subscribers in others ways, and use VideoRemix Personalizer as the proverbial ‘icing on the cake.’
7) You can use other products in conjunction with this one. For example, you can import media from Youtube or Vimeo, edit it, and then email the output via your GetResponse or AWeber autoresponder. It’s particularly suitable for WordPress, and landing/squeeze page builders, such as LeadPages and OptimizePress.
Price Guarantee Considerations
VideoRemix Personalizer is not a one-time fee product. Indeed, it is assessed a recurring monthly or yearly cost.
It’s typical monthly cost is $67, but for launch week, it’s now on sale at $37. This enables you to create up to 100 personalizer projects. (Unless your business is booming and you outsource, I don’t see how you can create more campaigns than that.)
Alternatively, you can opt for the yearly renewal for $197, at the current time – typically $497 a year. Again, you can launch up to 100 personalizer projects per month.
While I would prefer a one-time expense, I understand the necessity for recurring billing. This is quality software, and Eric Weiss and team are determined to keep it up to date, introduce new options, and fix any bugs should they develop.
There is a 100% 30 day money-back guarantee. The powers that be state that if you don’t see results upon implementation, they’ll even pay you 150% of your last payment. Therefore, this is a software that you must use and gauge. It can’t just stay a purchase that never gets uploaded or used.'Ppersonalization is one way to get an extreme edge when it comes to conversions.' - Eric WeissClick To Tweet
VideoRemix Personalizer Review – Final Thoughts
I’m not surprised to learn that this software ended up costing thousands of dollars to develop and months upon months to perfect. It presents out of the box thinking with the potential to make out of this world commission.
This tool can easily help you separate yourself from your competitors, and elevate your business in the eyes of your customers. Videos will be personalized for them, and perhaps tailored to meet their needs. You can introduce several important personalization options, all which can increase consumer trust, satisfaction, and favorable response.
Again, this tool is particularly relevant for list owners or would-be list builders. You should see conversions rise with the software’s consistent use.
As a reminder, do not solely rely on VideoRemix. The most successful marketers establish a great relationship with their list by offering great value and honest discourse.
Still, there’s no doubt that VideoRemix Personalizer can be an effective tool in your marketing arsenal.
Personalization and Profit Go Hand in Hand – Click Here to Discover VideoRemix Personalizer